403 Exception : PLEASE READ!

Coordinator
Jan 22, 2014 at 5:07 PM
For developers running through the 403 exception please download the latest version from the Source Code tab.

I will update the Nuget and direct download version tonight.

Regards,
Linvi
Coordinator
Jan 22, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Edited Jan 22, 2014 at 6:09 PM
I have uploaded a new version of binaries.
Please download.
Coordinator
Jan 22, 2014 at 7:31 PM
Nuget now has an updated version fully compatible with https.
Nuget page.
Coordinator
Jan 22, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Source code has now been uploaded.
Please download.
Marked as answer by linvi on 5/29/2015 at 2:33 AM
May 21, 2015 at 7:44 PM
Hi!

I am getting this error, why??

Regards
Coordinator
May 22, 2015 at 12:10 AM
Hi,

This has been fixed a long time ago. Please make sure you have the latest version and if you continue to encounter this issue, you will need to give me more details concerning the exception your received.

Cheers,
Linvi
May 22, 2015 at 8:38 AM
Thanks for your reply!

The error is:

Error: 403, Forbidden - The request is understood, but it has been refused or access is not allowed. An accompanying error message will explain why. This code is used when requests are being denied due to update limits.

It´s very strange because I have two machines running Twitter auto-publish but in one machine says this error and the other sends the tweets ok.

Thanks
Regards
Coordinator
May 22, 2015 at 9:25 AM
Have you checked that the DateTime of your machine is accurate?

Cheers,
Linvi
May 22, 2015 at 9:36 AM
Yes, the date is correct.

The machine that throws the error was sending tweets for 2 days with no interuption but I have sent the tweets with proxies.

Thanks.
Regards
May 22, 2015 at 3:22 PM
I think that I find the error.

My accounts are blocked, xD
I unlock the accounts and it works ok.

Thanks for your atention!
Sep 24, 2015 at 10:36 AM
Hi Livi:

I am getting the error again.

In my VPS happens with the DateTime, why??

In other clients happens when publish 30 tweets and stop publishing, the accounts and apps are ok.

Can you help me??

Thanks!
Coordinator
Sep 28, 2015 at 9:04 AM
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that your previous fix did not work as expected. In order to help you I will need to have more information than that:

I am not sure what the question is. But one thing that is sure is that Tweetinvi requires to run on a server with an accurate DateTime set up.
If not Twitter will refuse the WebRequests as part of the OAuth authentication mechanisms.

In other clients happens when publish 30 tweets and stop publishing, the accounts and apps are ok.

Could you please share the error you receive. Also it would be interesting to have all the information contained into the TwitterException like the Description, TwitterExceptionInfos...

Can you help me??

I will try my best.

Linvi
Sep 28, 2015 at 9:14 AM
Hi Linvi:

Ok, thanks

The Twitter Exception is:

Error: 403, Forbidden - The request is understood, but it has been refused or access is not allowed. An accompanying error message will explain why. This code is used when requests are being denied due to update limits.

Thanks again!
Best Regards
Coordinator
Sep 28, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Could you give me the information located within the TwitterExceptionInfos (array property located in the TwitterException).

Could you also check your Rate Limits. Check if any of the endpoint rate limit is empty (Remaining value being 0).
var rateLimits = RateLimit.GetCurrentCredentialsRateLimits();

// Get Remaining operation on specific endpoint 
var remainingForAccount = rateLimits.AccountLoginVerificationEnrollmentLimit.Remaining;
Cheers,
Linvi