bug in user stream

Feb 1, 2014 at 3:56 PM
When i try to open a stream from an account with more than 10000 friends i get the following error.

The given key was not present in the dictionary.
mscorlib
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Streaminvi.UserStream.WarningAction(Object warningObject)
at Streaminvi.UserStream.<>c__DisplayClassc.<StartStream>b__b(String x)
at Streaminvi.Helpers.StreamResultGenerator.StartStream(Func
2 processObject, Func`1 generateWebRequest)
Coordinator
Feb 2, 2014 at 3:03 AM
I have just seen this a few days ago.

I will fix this problem within Tweetinvi 0.9.0.0, I will let you know when this is done.
Feb 2, 2014 at 4:12 AM
Thats great, will you have a patch for the current 8 version as well? i still use that one, the 9 had to many breaking changes for my liking.
Coordinator
Feb 2, 2014 at 4:54 AM
I will try to do that for you but it will just be a try/catch for the 0.8 version. I will try to do that when I am done with the credentials system of 0.9. I believe this should be in the next 2 days.

In the 0.9 you will get an event notifying you that this information has been sent from twitter.

Thats great, will you have a patch for the current 8 version as well? i still use that one, the 9 had to many breaking changes for my liking.

I know the version 0.9 changes a lot of code but I believe this is worth a try because of the number of new features available as well as the simplification for the developers.

I would be happy to have some feedback concerning 0.9.

Regards,
Linvi
Coordinator
Feb 5, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Hi,

I have updated the source code of both Tweetinvi 0.8.3 and Tweetinvi 0.9 to manage the issue you were facing.
Please download and keep me up to date.

Regards,
Linvi
Marked as answer by linvi on 2/4/2014 at 4:42 PM