Rate Limits

Dec 7, 2014 at 2:21 PM
According to https://dev.twitter.com/rest/public/rate-limiting some methods only allow 15 actions per 15 minutes (adding friends, removing friends, etc.).
I cannot find a way in the application to get the state of that limit.
Is it possible?

Additionally I would like to do the application level sign in which has higher limits for read only operations such as search, viewing users friends/followers etc. But it must be too complex for me because I cannot figure out how to do it in the application.
Coordinator
Dec 8, 2014 at 5:16 PM
I think you want to look at this.

Linvi
Dec 8, 2014 at 6:25 PM
That does tell me how to get my user action limits. According to twitter that is 15 per 15 minutes, I get nothing about that using the tweetinvi rate limit functions.
Coordinator
Dec 9, 2014 at 5:06 PM
In regards to Rate Limits, Tweetinvi provide all the Rate Limits available from the Twitter API.
I discussed the matter with the Twitter team and some of the actions are rate limited but not available through their API.
In the next version of Tweetinvi I will be trying to add more information but as it stands right now some information won't be available and the only way to get this information is by counting it yourself.

You can see my posts on the Twitter API forum:
Linvi