What is the captcha of twitterinvi

Dec 16, 2014 at 10:43 AM
when it comes to "Get credentials with captcha system",I was requests to put in a captcha,but I do not know what is it.Please help,thank you!
Editor
Dec 17, 2014 at 3:47 AM
Hi,

When you run that example, it should show you a url where you need to go.

You basically open that url in your browser and login to your twitter account. This gives the app permission to use that twitter account. To confirm the permission, twitter shows a captcha code (more of a pin really). You have to enter that captcha back into the application to confirm the app's permission to use the specific twitter account.

Hope this helps.

imlokesh
Marked as answer by imlokesh on 12/21/2014 at 9:39 AM
Dec 21, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Thank you very much for your help,and I am so sorry for replying so late.I have solved the problem now,thank you !And can I ask another question?Do I need to receive the captcha every time we run the program or use the first captcha all the time?Thank you!
Editor
Dec 21, 2014 at 5:38 PM
You need Access Token and Access Token Secret to make requests to the Twitter API. You should save the access token and secret values the first time you generate it using captcha method. These values do not change.

imlokesh
Dec 22, 2014 at 2:19 AM
Thank you!You are so nice.Good luck to you!
Jan 15, 2015 at 1:57 AM
Hi,I am sorry to bother you again.I have got an other problem.I am in China,and now the free door(fg742) can not get access to the twitter,so I can not run the program.Do you know some other software ,which can help me solve the problem,thank you !