BCL error with libraries

Jun 27, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Any attempt of use Tweetinvi package in a .Net4 targeted class library (incuded WCF Service Library) throws a lot of this errors (as warnings but it doesnt compile):

Warning 6 The primary reference "Microsoft.Threading.Tasks" could not be resolved because it has an indirect dependency on the framework assembly "System.Runtime, Version=1.5.11.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" which could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0". To resolve this problem, either remove the reference "Microsoft.Threading.Tasks" or retarget your application to a framework version which contains "System.Runtime, Version=1.5.11.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a". WcfServiceLibrary4
__
¿Help?__
Coordinator
Jun 28, 2015 at 3:28 PM
Hello,

I have been able to reproduce the issue. I will investigate and consider whether this will be fixed or not.
Tweetinvi is working properly on .NET Framework 4.0 application but seems to not work with WCF.

I will let you know as soon as I have more information on the subject.

Linvi
Coordinator
Jun 29, 2015 at 12:02 AM
Hi,

I have created a new nuget package that includes a dependency on Microsoft.Bcl.Build for projects targeting the .NET Framework 4.0.

Please use the following command line on nuget:

Install-Package TweetinviAPI -Version 0.9.8.1-forNET40 -Pre

Linvi
Marked as answer by linvi on 6/28/2015 at 5:04 PM
Jun 29, 2015 at 12:03 PM
Looks like its working, still Microsoft.Bcl is a horrible thing because i was doing a plain Class Library and that thing forces me to add some packages to other systems that i cant afford.

Still i can use it im doing a separated WCF service for Tweenti, in this case i can do a workaround.

Thanks for the quick fix!