- Added all the parameters available from the Timeline Endpoints in Tweetinvi.
- This is available for HomeTimeline, UserTimeline, MentionsTimeline
// Simple query
var tweets = Timeline.GetHomeTimeline();
// Create a parameter for queries with specific parameters
var timelineParameter = Timeline.CreateHomeTimelineRequestParameter();
timelineParameter.ExcludeReplies = true;
timelineParameter.TrimUser = true;
var tweets = Timeline.GetHomeTimeline(timelineParameter);
Tweetinvi 0.9.3.1 updates fixes a problem with User Timeline started from UserId
- Add missing fields : CreatedAt, Language, Contributors, Scopes, FilterLevel, WithheldCopyright, WithheldInCountries, WithheldScope, CurrentUserRetweetIdentifier
- Improved Tweet Length calculation which could be invalid when it contained very small urls.
- Added missing fields : CreatedAt, Entities, ProfileBackgroundTile, ProfileBannerURL, WithheldInCountries, WithheldScope
- Logged user can now follow user from their Id
- Async methods can now be invoked from TwitterCredentials.ExecuteOperationWithCredentials
- You can now disable the Exception Handler.
ExceptionHandler.SwallowWebExceptions = false;
- Updated various core components for improved management of exceptions
- POI has been added by Twitter as a PlaceType making Tweetinvi throw exception when receiving it
- Fixed bug when publishing tweets without media
- In this release core components have been updated for improved design and better separation of concerns.
- New tests have also been added.