Using NuGet

Feb 14, 2014 at 3:41 PM
I have never used NuGet before to manage packages. I tried to install TweetInvi package using the VS2012 interface, and after doing so, I have 12 errors and 501 warnings. Errors are variations of:

Error 190 TweetinCore The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'TweetinCore.Extensions.DictionaryExtension.GetProp<int>(System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<string,object>, string)' and 'TweetinCore.Extensions.DictionaryExtension.GetProp<int>(System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<string,object>, string)' C:\Downloads\Tweetinvi\TweetinCore\Exception\TwitterExceptionInfo.cs 29 20

Warnings are variations of:

Warning 502 UILibrary The currently targeted framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client" does not include "System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" which the referenced assembly "oAuthConnection" depends on. This caused the referenced assembly to not resolve. To fix this, either (1) change the targeted framework for this project, or (2) remove the referenced assembly from the project. C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets 1605 5

I am most likely doing something wrong with the package install. Any tips are greatly appreciated, thanks.

PS: I am doing this to try to fix the 403 forbidden issue you recently posted about. In the meantime until .9 is released, can you point me at exactly what files I need to replace from Development version, so I don't have to download the whole thing?
Coordinator
Feb 14, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Hi,

It looks like the version of one of your project is invalid. Would you please have a look into your project properties and verify that you do not target .NET Framework 3.5.

Otherwise could you please send me your project on the contact page and I will have a look into it.

Regards,
Linvi
Feb 14, 2014 at 4:53 PM
I verified all of the projects in my solution target .NET framework 4.

How would you like me to send you the project files? I do not see a contact page that allows attachments.
Coordinator
Feb 14, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Oh I thought you could.
Just contact me privately with the contact form and I will reply with my email.

Linvi