Cannot find System.Threading.Tasks

Jun 25, 2014 at 10:30 AM
tweetinvi is great!

but today, after moving to a new build pc, i cannot compile my project anymore.

old build pc was visual studio 2010
new build pc uses visual studio 2013

The primary reference "Tweetinvi.Controllers, Version=0.9.2.3, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=MSIL" could not be resolved because it has an indirect dependency on the framework assembly "System.Threading.Tasks, Version=1.5.11.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" which could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0". To resolve this problem, either remove the reference "Tweetinvi.Controllers, Version=0.9.2.3, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=MSIL" or retarget your application to a framework version which contains "System.Threading.Tasks, Version=1.5.11.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a".

I'm using the pre-built binaries.

So it seems it cannot find a specific version of the threading.tasks assembly.

What is causing this? The target framework is the same, .Net 4.0
Coordinator
Jun 30, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Hi,

Sorry for taking so much time to reply to your post. I usually respond within hours but I have been working a lot lately.

I am not sure what can be causing the problem, I am personally working with Visual Studio 2013 and 2012.
Would you please confirm that you still have this issue? If you do, would you please try to download the latest version?

Regards,
Linvi