emphasis on the FIlteredStream
and ease how to manage Exceptions
that can occur due to the network or any other issue you might encounter.Version 0.8.3.1
- Bug fix related with FilteredStream and Location parameter causing Twitter to return 406 error when passing the arguments incorrectly
- Improvement TweetLength now included as a String extension. String.TweetLength has now a calculation algorithm more accurate.
- Adding Tweet.PublishWithGeo(ICoordinates) to simplify the development of application requiring Geo.Version 0.8.3.2
- Updating the GetRateLimit for Twitter 1.1
- Bug fix related with HashTag being incorrectly set.
- Bug fix related with LastHeaderResult being updated by Twitter
- Bug fix related with .ToString() behaving differently based on culture
- Bug fix related with Favourite not being set
- Renaming refactor for code clarity
- Added ExamplesVersion 0.8.3.21
- Fixed minor bugsVersion 0.8.3.22
- Corrected bug for Int32 ids not being correctly retrieved.
- Improved URL detection in Tweet Length calculation
- Corrected various minor bugsVersion 0.8.3.23
- Updated endpoints location so that all the queries now use SSL
- Corrected minor bugs
Features provided by the Twitter Stream API
- Ability to track specific keywords
- Ability to track specific users
- Ability to track specific locationsAdditional features
- Detect the reasons the tweet has been retrieved from the Filtered API. You have access to both the matching keywords and the matching locations (not provided by twitter).
- Associate action to specific keyword, user and location
If you are using the FilteredStream for research this new features will change your life!
- The TwitterContext class allows you to provide an action for which you want the Exception to be managed. In the scope of this action any exception will cause the other actions to stop and let you manage the Exception.
- Other streams like UserStream and SimpleStream now have the ability to filter tweets by Keywords.
Exception Manager :
Other Streams :